Monday, 12 September 2016

[Instiz] 160228 A heart fluttering fansign fan account (fan's habitual love sickness)


I told Kim Namjoon this when I went to their fansignㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Every day I just say "I miss Kim Namjoon" and this became a habit of mine so even at their fansign when I was just in front of him I said in a very sorrowful voice "Ah... I miss Kim Namjoon" and Namjoon replied ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "So you're missing Kim Namjoon because you're looking at Rap Monster?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's what he said so I replied ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠ "This phrase became a habit of mine ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ" and he said "If you miss me too much that's a sickness~" and we said goodbye. I want to go again... I miss him...



Kim Namjoon = BTS Rap Monster

Original post here
Response +14

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's surely my husbandㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ guardhouse
ㄴ Shall I order double lavaricano? (americano)
ㄴ Please swallow some chestnut burrs

2. (gasps) I want to go to fansign event too...

3. Uhk..euak... my heart...

4. wowㅠㅠ heart please stay still ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Even I'd like to go to the fansign... I could tell him I miss him over 100 times...

6. Namjoon... ah... my... heart...hurts...

7. Ha...cute...kawaii...I want to marry him...I want to go to their fansign event...I'll propose when I get there....

8. My heart... my heart hurts... doctor...someone call the doctor....

9. Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I miss Kim Namjoon ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. When I read fan accounts I can feel how much they care about their fans