Tuesday, 20 September 2016

[Instiz] 160305 The leg size difference of members from same group.bts



One on the left






It's BTS Jimin


And one on the right 






It's BTS Suga



(The member carrying Suga is Jungkook)




Suga has unusually skinny legs

He also said it was his complex


But the confusing part is that Jimin has skinny legs too




(173cm 61kg)

Original post here
Response +35

1. ? Suga is walking with Jungkook's arm like legs....
ㄴ or my arms?

2. Why is Yoongi sitting so modestly? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I thought the blonde/bleached head in the photo of Suga on Jungkook's shoulder was Jungkook's head so I had to look really closely ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I wish my legs were skinny like him and say it's my complex...

5. He's fair and so pink...

6. My legs... please close your eyes...

7. Suga's too thin....

8. How thin is Min Yoongi?
ㄴ he was 57kg during their promotion and he's about 174cm tall
ㄴ heok.... (at a loss for words)

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment