Thursday, 8 September 2016

[Instiz] 160306 Secrets for getting good grades shared by boy idol who used to be in top 1.3% English Mock Test (kkul tip)



[Secrets to studying] My secret is...!

RememberNAMJOON | 05.04.19 | 50

Back to main menu | Comments 6


....I don't have one!

But you need to concentrate in class. (Although I absolutely don't do this ㅡㅡㅡ;)

I just make summary of main points on my own and study using that and that's really all ㅡㅡ; And I refer to workbooks too.
Well, that's all.

*Tips to study well (ㅡㅡ;)*
1. Concentrate in class! 
- You can improve your grade by at least 10 points even if you play around the whole day, as long as you follow this method! Please note, the writer of this post don't use this method.

2. Find the key point!
-Throw away all the unnecessary things and just pick out the important ones and study them, it's good!

3. Refer to workbooks!
-Solving more number of questions is very important.

Testing your trained brain with workbook questions after following (1) and (2) makes you master what you've learned!

4. Master difficult and similar types of questions!
-Now if you just do this you're going to score 100! (The writer of this post have been following this method always but why hasn't he never got a 100?  ㅠㅠ;) Prepare yourself for tougher questions and other similar questions that might come for your test and if you can answer all of them correctly you are the top student!

I can't believe he wrote this when he was in Grade 5 (--;)

You will become the top student if you follow these ways of studying!

BTS Rap Monster's how to study kkul tip 



I'm dying because of this 12 year old boy's perfect spelling, word spacing and vocabulary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +128

1. I managed to realize this only when I entered high school but he already mastered this in 5th grade....

2. Heol, how did he know the word "필자" (writer) in 5th grade? 

3. Wow 5th grader knows the word "필자" (writer) *shocked* I learned this word when I became a middle school student.

4. rememberNamjoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah I'm going crazy he's so cute...... Namjooon.....Namjooon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Look at his perfect spelling ㅜㅜㅜ 

6. When I was in Grade 5 my mom used to drag me to the library and I used to runaway to the rooftop.... ㅠ

7. 12 years old... ha.. Namjoon I'm sorry for being a stupid fan...

8. So cool.....

9. I know all the methods but I can't put into practice... what do I do..

10. I think that 5th grader is better than me... ㅎㅎ