Wednesday, 21 September 2016

[Instiz] 160309 Idol with dorky charm.bts



Starting off lightly with a gif of him daydreaming


You shouldn't jump like that...







Dorky smile of our baby ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


This is a real dork




ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


hehe



The person on the left is his friend...


He's the guy on the floor....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


The opposite 95ers... (((((the kid jumping in front))))



You're not supposed to take photos like that...




Why can't you catch the ball....



"Oh my doll dropped on the floor - I should get it" (he picks it up but it drops again) - his microphone comes off - his doll rolls down the table again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He's really a cute dork...


It's BTS Vㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He's not always so dorky.... (shy)








He's usual a guy like this....

I support Kim Taehyung's dorky personality.... ㅎㅎ

Original post here
Response +94

1. Cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to bite him because he's so cute 

2. I become happy when I see him smile ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ lovable kid ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. This is Taehyung's charm ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ exceeding 4D-ness ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taetae I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4.
Even this is so cute tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Taehyung's so mochi mochi ㅎㅎ

6. I really find his blonde charm cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but when he becomes sexy.... Fangirl massacre....

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment