Wednesday, 21 September 2016

[Instiz] 160311 Group members with extreme opposite personalities.bts



It's BTS

1) Leg size difference/ amount of muscle




Muscle pig

Ladies' wannabe

2) Way they eat


usual_skewer_mukbang_by_idol.gif


usual_cold_noodle_mukbang_by_idol.gif

3) Sociability


Social butterfly


Hiding behind his hyung after greeting

4) Smartness


Mock exam, national top 1%, IQ 148


Pardon? But I'm a good sportsman

5) Dancing skill


Violent krump


Violent leg workout


Choreography leader Captain Jung

6) Courage


Maknae who has no tomorrow



The Third who is terrified of many things in this rough world

I support BTS's different personalities!

Original post here
Response +48

1. Ah... they're...too...cute....ㅠㅠㅠ

2. Seokjinㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're so different but they all belong in the same group ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  thank you for debuting ㅠㅠㅠ

4. they're so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ just like my man~~
ㄴ guardhouse

5. My heart

6. Omg Hoseok ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Boys, I really love you all ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Kookie hiding behind his hyung is so cute ㅠ

9. How can your actions be this cute? ㅠㅠ i love you ;ㅁ;

10. So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I think Jungkook isn't just interested in his studies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ well he wouldn't have the free time to study too... ㅠㅠ I heard he scored 98 in his Japanese paper!