Saturday, 24 September 2016

[Instiz] 160312 Idol member who makes good use of their concert goods



It's BTS Suga

When he's at the airport





When he's on V App




And of course, at their concert





Many thought he would only wear the beanie during their concert since it was one of their concert goods but he's really promoting the cap well so the fans are dying from his cuteness ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Original post here
Response +20

1. So cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. The beanie is so pretty....

3. It suits him well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I should marry him...
ㄴ Please don't ruin Yoongi's life
 ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is Yoongi's wife laughing  
    ㄴ Yoon Giwife (5 years old, infant, yogurt thug)

5. But that beanie is really pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. My husband is so cute like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 ㄴ Go to guardhouse please.

7. Ohh so pretty

8. I knew it would be about him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ cutie ㅠㅠ

9. But if I wear that beanie it's going to look like a thimble ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's only a beanie when Yoongi wears it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. That beanie's so pretty... I want to buy one too ㅠ
 ㄴ
(OP) Let me help you
  ㄴ ha...25000 won... (drops my empty wallet)