Wednesday, 14 September 2016

[Instiz] 160329 BTS look alikes who will give you chills



1. Rap Monster look alike




2. J Hope look alike




3. Suga look alike




ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +59 

1. Heol I thought that second photo was Rap Mon himself 

2. I thought Rap Mon was dressed as a girl ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. this kills me every time I see this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I think J Hope's look alike looks really like him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5, are they related...? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. Min Yoongi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I thought J Hope was dressed up as a girl ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my friend who sits next to me at school looks more like Rap Mon than the look alike 

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're so similar ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. The last person is that beauty youtuber ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought she was Yoongi's real noona when I watched her video for the first time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. These aren't photoshopped photos???? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak