Wednesday, 14 September 2016

[Instiz] 160522 Lee Kwangsoo and BTS Jimin hand size difference






Where are Jimin's hand...s...

Kwangsoo and Jimin's chemistry exploded during this episode.gif






Jimin was sorry when Kwangsoo lost because of him.gif

(++ Jimin has small hands!!





Original post here
Response +230

1. Our manggae...did...it...again....

2. Manggae  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ our fairy manggae ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3, Ahk!!!!!!!!!! call!!!!!! 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. How could anyone not love him? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Jimin is really cute and lovable... I knew he was cute but he's still very cute... too cute... I think I'm going to di....e.....

6. Jimin's like a baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so cute

7. his fingers are so cute....

8. My baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ cutie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Ever since Jimin dyed his hair black he really looks like my friend... so cute ㅠㅠㅠ I should watch this episode
ㄴ So what is your friend's phone number...?
ㄴ We're strangers on Instiz but let's become friends from today ^^ if you give me your friend's number peacefully, our relationship's going to be peaceful too ^^

10. Jimin, this is too unhealthy for my heart ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ