Thursday, 8 September 2016

[Instiz] 160608 Boy idol who chooses to use his modern dancing skills in a weird way.bts



It's BTS Jimin !ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



.......? Dangerous leg splits....????


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what are you doing...? (and Jungkook why are you holding his leg...? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)



Jimin is gracefully folded in half

..... (at a loss for words)



Jimin chooses to fold himself because he doesn't want to wear the crown ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (he still holds Jungkook so he wouldn't fall ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

He entered Busan Arts High School as top student....


-Good examples of dancing)






I support you... Jimin...


Original post here
Response +30

1. Darling....
ㄴ ? Please wake up from your dream now

2.  Jimin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ baby you are so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Beautiful Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. He's so flexible 

5. Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my fairy, my angel, my manggae ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jimin has all the loveliness in this world ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Our ChimChim ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Love you, chu

7. I think I might lose my mind because I love you so much Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Isn't our Jimin so wonderful? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment