Tuesday, 13 September 2016

[Instiz] 160612 Sad and savage post its from fansign event ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Oppa, when will you come home? 

1. I'll be right there after this event♡
2. Let's go home together! Wait for me~
3. I'm going to sleep out tonight ㅎㅎ
4. I moved

Which member enjoys your food the most when you cook?
Me
'
On the contrary, which member doesn't show much reaction (ㅋㅋ) even when you cook for them?
All of them



Seokjin oppa, who is the member you don't want to cook for them at times? Could you tell me the reason to?

1. Yoongi 2. Hoseok 3. Namjoon 4. Jimin 5. Taehyung 6. Jungkook 7. No one
Reason: He evaluates my food



If I want to get married to you, Seokjin oppa.... How much should I bring?

30 billion 



These are post-it replies by BTS Jin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +8

1. 30 billion ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Kim Seokjin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so savage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I moved ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's so mean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Seokjin's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't help laughing when Seokjin starts talking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I'm going to die from this cutenessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. He's really the comedian of BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment