Saturday, 3 September 2016

[Instiz] 160616 Celebrity "K" who was reported to be in a relationship with BTS Suga is caught cheating


+ I'll explain in case some of you guys don't know what I'm talking about! That black teddy (?) you see is "Kumamon", the mascot of Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan!
BTS Suga really loves Kumamon ㅎㅎㅎㅎ



Yes, that's all... ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ


Original post here
Response +23

1. Oh my god you scared me to death. I almost cried 

2. The moment I saw "K" I knew it was Kumamon ㅋㅋ

3. Why did I read K as Kumamon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you surprised me

5. Bbuaeeeng!!!! I almost got a heart attack

6. Ah, you surprised me. Our Yoongi...
ㄴ (same person) Kumamon is really bad tho. Our Yoongi really loved you.

7. Heol, I'm disappointed in you, Kumamon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thought you and Suga would live happily ever after

8. Wow my heart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously I had heart in my mouth before readingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. He's my man. what are you talking about ㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ?
?
10. Kuma-chan... Did you...forget...all the happy memories you had with Yoongi..? I'm disappointed...

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment