Tuesday, 13 September 2016

[Instiz] 160617 Boy idol with great physical behind his baby like face










BTS Jungkook
He's called Baegeun boy
(T/N: Baby + Geunyook (muscle)

Original post here
Response +73

1. Our muscle pig ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ baby 

2. My ability to guess is rising... Our Kooyaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Muscle pig Kookie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Jungkook (20/ BTS) is my boyfriend.
ㄴ get out.
ㄴ where did I leave my gun... (looks around)
ㄴ this is my first time killing someone so I'm pretty nervous... ㅎㅎ  
   ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋomgㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  
5. I knew it would be about our Jungkook ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Name is Jungkook~ muscle is like Jongkook~

7. We need to let the world know our baby's physical!!!!!

8. His face looks so much like a baby thoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Our baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. His nose is like a piece of art...