Monday, 12 September 2016

[Instiz] 160624 Idol who walks while bowing 90 degrees to not get caught on cameras.bts


Subtitle: No one will notice me when I walk like this



During live broadcast

....?Moses' miracle?
His team member: (spanks)


Even when he forgets his position while dancing


And when he runs to get water

He unintentionally steals the cameramen's hearts 

It's BTS V!




Original post here
Response +188

1. Moses' miracle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. He's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Who spanked him??? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ so cute
ㄴ It's BTS Jungkook!


4. I will love you in my next life too! Kim Taehyung, you belong to me
ㄴ Calm down..^^ he belongs to all of us...

5. Why are they recording him when he's trying to avoid getting caught in the camera ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why do you move so cutely ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. On that Moses' Miracle day 2 members were funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taetae was moving like that and on the other side Jimin fell down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. He's insanely handsome

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Taehyung, you are too lovable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sweetie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. (deep breathing) I'm from another fandom but V is so cute... my heart hurts