Tuesday, 13 September 2016

[Instiz] 160703 Boy idol's body part that pretty much kills the fan's heart

It's ankle


 We like ankles with visible Achilles tendon and


we also like them covered in socks

Not really sure why some of us love but we still do

From the first photo
Sechs Kies Kang Sunghoon
BTS Suga
BTS Jungkook
BTS Suga







Original post here
Response +8

1. Min Suga why are you so thin...

2. Yoongi are you a human?
ㄴ Why...do you walk with your arms...why...

3. Suga's legs are... amazing...

4. Min Yoongi's legs... I'm so jealous.....

5. I'm from another fandom but I immediately recognized Suga's legs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. My ankles start hurting when I look at their Achilles tendon... ㅠㅠ So I can't look at the photos for a long time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. So true.. but when I asked my friends "hey don't you think men's ankles attractive?" and they gave me a weird look
ㄴ I especially like Min Yoongi's ankles. Although they make me judge my own anklesㅠㅠ

8. Suga hyung...?

9. I like their ankles too but personally I like their hands more....

10. I knew Yoongi would be mentioned... Yoongi... Min Yoongi oppa...