Saturday, 3 September 2016

[Instiz] 160706 BTS V lipstick incident that drove online female users and SNS users nuts

The lipstick incident is when V sensibly informed the fan who had lipstick on her teeth

1. He lets her know


2. Checks 



3. Helps her by covering


4. "Did you wipe it off?"


5. Checks again and smiles


6. Beams


7. High five!


8. Dies from fan's cuteness






Afterwards

now is the time!


check yourself and see how you look when you're taking photos of us


you might have lipstick on your teeth...teeth


(bright)


Quite many of the fans I saw had it (lipstick on their teeth) but I've not told many of them


Please check now


(fans couldn't hear what Taehyung was trying to tell the fans because they were too far ㅠㅠ)


Please cover your ears.


Ah, I love you!!!!!!


Original post here 
Response +65

1. Lost my heart... Lost my heart...
Please find my Taehyung...
ㄴ Taehyung~ Hwarang~ no here~
ㄴ Ok bye...
ㄴㅋㅋ shit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought I was the one who wrote that comment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Ha our Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠ he makes our heart flutter ㅠ Whenever I see this I'm so jealous of that fan ㅠㅠ

3. Seriously no matter how many times I rewatch this... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Really... you are... you are... too, too, perfect ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our cute romanticist Taetae

6. I'll come to your fansign with my entire face covered with lipstickㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ will you do that to me too? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ha
ㄴ oh dear ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Ah my heart hurts ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Lost my Taehyung... Taehyung come here ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. He's indeed Mr. Kim Affection

10. My baby is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ