Wednesday, 7 September 2016

[Instiz] 160708 Idol with small face but big features





BTS V



Firstly, he got large eyes



And big nose

Big mouth



His lips look like they could fill 3 plates if they're sliced ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Even his eyelashes are long and thick



He's tall too



Big ears



Large hands (largest among members)


Comparing his hand to Jimin's who has the smallest hands in the group


(My eyes are on maknae tho)

But he has a small face




Seriously I think everything except his face his big

Because of his very defined features it's fun to watch his dramatic facial expressions 

Original post here
Response +105

1. He just attacked my heart (shakes) How could such person exist

2. This is what my friend tells me every day while fangirling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I'm not ARMY but whenever I see Taehyung my heart flutters

4. Why do I have a big face only ㅠㅠ Kim Taehyung is the best ㅠ 

5. Taehyung is my husband and why is he here... ㅠㅠ
ㄴ (Park Taehyung, 58 yrs old, Busan, Fisherman)

6. And his love for me is so big too yup yup yup yup yup
ㄴ I don't think so^^^^^^^^^^^ Would you like to take a shower with chestnut burrs? ^^^^^^^^^

7. Seriously what's not handsome about him...

8. Taetae is so perfect ㅠㅠㅠ

9. In his small face he has big eyes, big nose, big mouth and everything so he has well defined features ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so handsome 

10. I knew the post would be about Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ