Thursday, 1 September 2016

[Instiz] 160730 The legendary boy idol goods review ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It was originally posted on Instiz BTS board ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
http://www.instiz.net/name_enter/32571856
What would happen if you open BTS program book in front of your boys' dormitory room mate?
(by BTS fanboy)


(heok, heok)
Parcel delivered by CJ door to door delivery man Mr. Kim ** has arrived!!

Ahhhhh
Chaotic confusion

(startled)
Ignoring our surprised head dorm teacher, I confidently entered the office

Q. Among these boxes, which one has the BTS program book inside?


A. It's this one
The air flow is changed by this one parcel

My muggle cover is blown up by this parcel

I decided to take the parcel in confidently because my friends wouldn't know what it is

"I see no one in front!"




(stomp, stomp)

(pants)

It's been a while since I last ran so it felt like I was going to get a backache but I thought to myself "what could I not do for my program book".

(enters the hallway)
Finds a muggle in front of me!

(Successful muggle undercover)
Fortunately we weren't close friends

Finally arrives in front of my room

Get set

creak...
Ready..


Euhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Go!

Euhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(drops)
Let's begin unwrapping

(tears)
Goodbye invoice

(I can see it~ yeah I can~ oh yeah~)

You are looking at the program book!!!
(laundry basket)


"Okay let's open the packaging!"


"Why isn't this opening?"

Very pissed


Now, shall we take a look at it?


"Hey, look at this *****chan! It's BTS album!"

(turns around) 


You pathetic ass


I took a look inside

"(gasps)! Mi Nyoonggi (gasps) Mi Nyoonggi!!!!!!"

(heeeuuoooook!!! Cardiac arrest!! heeuuuooook!! Cardiac arrest)
Heart attack


"****chan!!! Take a look at this!!!"

(opens)
"What is it?"

"Seriously you need to take a look at this!!! This is legendary!!"


(Bang)

Even today, boys' dormitory is peaceful

End of BTS program book review



This Instiz review post reached 50 thousand clicks on Today's XX community site ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It looks like he's really smart

Original post here
Response +3

1. Why is he smart?
ㄴ I think it's because his high school is a famous school...

2. I always read his series ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. This is funny no matter how many times I re-read this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's just how my roommate reacts too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. His friend's reaction is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6.  UXYLO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've watched his Infinite, EXO, VIXX, BTS fanvideos and he's an amazing fanboy...