Sunday, 11 September 2016

[Instiz] 160815 A typical series of secret photos by an idol group. (ft. serial secret photo boy scouts)

BTS's secret photo series 

Episode 1





@BTS_twt
Ah, I got a photo of me taken secretly by V ㅡㅡ

V took a photo of Suga without his permission


And Jimin takes a photo of V taking a photo of Suga


Then Jin takes a photo of Jimin who's taking a photo of V taking a photo of Suga

And J Hope took the above photo 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
((the secret photo taking circle))

Episode 2


@BTS_twt
Ah, I got a photo of me taken secretly by J Hope;;;;;;;

Suga gets his photo taken without his permission


@BTS_twt What do you mean by secretly taken photo... I'm highly dumfounded... I took the photo because you asked me to ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Bangtan Room 7
Suga hyung 
-Hopes, photo please

FAIL ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +3

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ addicted to secret photos ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. They're taking photos of each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Ah Suga is really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Secretphoto-ception ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Serial secret photo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ