Friday, 2 September 2016

[Instiz] 160901 On ISAC recording day idols did a popularity vote; (Twice BTS)





Idol you'd like to have waiting for you at the finish line
Female idols voted for male idols, vice versa
Twice Sana
BTS Jimin

Idol you'd like to have waiting for you at the finish line

Boy idols picked Twice Sana as No. 1 
and girl idols picked BTS Jimin as No.1



This is Jimin pleased with the result ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jungkook is so happy behind him ㅋㅋㅋ



+ Sana hugging Hyeri ㅋㅋㅋ (I have no idea how they got close)

Original post here
Response +1

1. Why would they ask something like that... seriously the show has to end and that's the only solution

2. Why would you do such vote at a place filled by their fansㅠ 
ㄴ I'm proud instead of feeling upset but I think fans who went to the recording might have felt confused

3.  I think the idols would feel quite uncomfortable by the results

4. Why...such thing...my heart....

5. Jimin is cute... cute...

6. Jimin is so popular..

7.  Kya~ I'm proud of you
ㄴ but ISAC should end. DREAMS COME TRUE

8.  I see! And now the show should end and that's the answer to our problem!

9. Our Jimin is the best... ISAC needs to end...

10. Keuuuuu this is annoying but... I don't feel too bad seeing my son being popular
ㄴ Anyway shitty show ISAC should end

11. Jimin is surprised by the result