Sunday, 4 September 2016

[Instiz] 160903 Puma declares to do an aggressive marketing with BTS.jpg








Bangtan's not really advertising PUMA but PUMA's the one that's trying to promote BTS aggressively ㅋㅋㅋ
Their CF appears a lot on TV

Original post here
Response +47

1. Wow Jimin looks so good 

2. Oh dear, oh dear... look at their handsome face ♥

3. Our Bangtans are so thing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ boys please eat lots of delicious food ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ meanwhile their faces are working hard... so good looking...

4. I'm buying Puma products because of BTS... Puma treat BTS well!!!!!

5. Keuuu ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ our boys are so beautiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
ㄴ Park Jimin.... took my heart... chim...chim...

6. I heard that our babies renewed their contract ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ doing well, doing well you guys all look so good ㅠㅠㅠ

7. Our boys saved their clothes....

8. Boys just kill me please....

9. But BTS suits well with Puma... I think they picked the right model

10. Their legs are like my arms... (runs away in tears)