Monday, 5 September 2016

[Instiz] 160904 Boy idols mentioned by Kim Heechul as popular groups among teenagers

Kim Heechul mentioned the following groups as trending idols among teenagers on "Hyung I Know"


Current fandom addresses of teenage fangirls 
BTS, Seventeen, NCT, EXO

EXO (debut: 2012)

BTS (debut:2013)

Seventeen (debut:2015)
 

NCT (debut:2016)

These days it's EBS.
And the rising star is nct.

(T/N: EBS is actually a children's educational network but these days when fans write EBS it means ExoBangtanSeventeen)

Original post here
Response +94

1. Wow Hee-nim thank you for mentioning BTS ㅠㅠㅠ

2. I knew the groups would be EXO, BTS and Seventeen but NCT is here too.

3. BTS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ our boys are now a super star ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

4. EXO, BTS, Seventeen they are real. I go to girls' high school and BTS's popularity is just daebak... I think NCT will soon become famous!

5. EBS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think this is really true. Plus NCT too ㅠㅠ

6. EBS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It sounds more catchy 

7. EXO Seventeen and BTS are really popular and NCT is hot among SM fans...

8. BTS I love you 

9. You can really feel how popular BTS and Seventeen are in real life 

10. I'm proud of our BTS ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ