Tuesday, 6 September 2016

[Instiz] 160905 Boy idol with a cute baby like face because of his short chin.jpg


It's BTS V
He looks like a baby because of his short chin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Original post here
Response +61

1 . Our Taetae♥♥ Cute ㅜㅜㅡㅡㅜㅡㅜ

2. I thought it would be either Jungkook or Taehyung before clicking the post ㅠㅠ he's so cute because of his short chin ㅠㅠ

3. Wow his eyes are huge and he has monlids too (shivers); 

4. His actions, personality and the way he smiles just make him look like a baby... I love him to death

5. He's cute, sexy, handsome, heartwarming and cute like a baby ㅠㅠ 

6. He's so cute when he smile ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I have short chin too but... why am I like this...

8.  
This is the best
ㄴ Heol isn't this a real baby..??????? I stopped while scrolling down
ㄴ Same here. I was so shocked

9. Ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my husㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠbandㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ get out please

10. I want to dedicate my life to him

11. He's so abnormally handsome. Seriously how can he be so handsome?

12. He's pretty

13. So cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. He really looks like a baby ㅋㅋ I think I'd believe if he said he's a high school student and not a 95er

15. Taehyung you're cute... Cute..!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!