Thursday, 8 September 2016

[Instiz] 160907 Reason why a boy idol group member shouldn't be too cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Warning: Fanboy)



Example is BTS Jimin



Honestly I'm not even gay but Park Jimin is f***ing damn cute... Just look at his way of speaking is he a baby? It's just static electricity but is it so painful? His hands are f***ing small. I want to hold them... No what the f*** am I talking about. I'm not even gay


Wow I saved his photo. This is my first time saving a guy's photo. I don't even save male friend's photo but wow I was watching Running Man without much thought and there I saw the cutest living being in this world. How could he exist? I thought only women and babies are cute. Ah seriously I want to take him around and play with him. I can't believe he's older than me. This is crazy. I want to tell him " Hyung, I'll buy you a drink so come out." Wow seriously if he was in university he would be really popular. I think even the guys would have thought he's cute


Title Ah I just arrived now. Jimin hyung's nostrils are just f***ing...

Can someone's nostrils be cute? Why the f*** am I alive?
I think it would be better if I had one less nostril;;;
Ah and Jungkook hyung's song (shivers) ;;;;
No sleep for me tonight

Nostrils ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ only one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he wants to get rid of the other one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +63

1. Isn't he the cutest? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin is really popular among guys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3.  Even guys are dying because of our Manggae ㅠㅠㅠㅠ You just have to stay still and we'll keep fangirling ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. If I were a guy I would be exclusively gay for Park Jimin

5. He's made up of all cute things in this world ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Our Jiming is cute when he smiles ㅠㅠㅠ he's like an angelㅠㅠㅠㅠ
but he's like an oppa on stage... guys please join us ㅠㅠㅠㅠ this guy will call you a baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Our Jimin is the best oppa... his full name is Park Oppa...

7. Why are you trying to get rid of your nostril ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah so cute

8. Manggae... manggae....jiminㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. He's so lovely

10. Seriously Jimin hyung is too cute... I want to carry him in my pocket