Friday, 9 September 2016

[Instiz] 160908 Korean idol group's album jacket photo appeared on the inauguration of Iphone7!


Top leftside

The album cover of BTS Young Forever



Looks like they're really famous in the US 

Original post here
Response +131

1. Wow I'm so proud of BTS ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. It looks like they're really famous...

3.Their hot air balloon's up in the US too!!!!!!

4. Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Super Star Boy Scouts

5. Popularity in Korea << International popularity... Super Star♥

6. I'm so proud of my singers. I love you guys today too!

7. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ guys, that's our boys ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so proud of them

8. I think they appeared because they achieved great results in Itunes chart ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so proud of them to hear they're the only Korean group ㅠㅠ

9. They are super stars. Seriously our boys have grown a lot. I knew you'd succeed! I'm so proud of you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. My babies ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so proud of them 

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment