Sunday, 11 September 2016

[Instiz] 160909 BTS maknae Jungkook on 0909









He's just 20 and still young but because of his manly charms noona fans call him Jeon Jungkook oppa

Original post here
Response +30

1. Wow that member's hair behind Jungkook is the scene stealer. I thought it was ginkgo leaf... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋohㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ginkgo leaf ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(T/N)

2. Young and rich and handsome he's got it all...

3. Where's our baby Kookie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's an oppa now ㅠㅠ

4. How and why is he so sexy and cool when he's younger than me???

5. Baby... I mean oppa... oppa.... (sobs)

6. Marry me (claps) Let's get married (claps)
ㄴ guardhouse

7. I love you a lot my husband~
ㄴ seriously you're asking for troubel

8. Ah... are you really the youngest member...?

9. Jungkook... Noona's going to die..ㅠ

10. He's so deadly....

(T/N: BTS fans on Instiz reply "영창" (young-chang; guardhouse) when someone tries to claim BTS members ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they even make edits ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)