Sunday, 11 September 2016

[Instiz] 160911 I want to get married to BTS Jimin



Savage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Q. I want to get married to BTS Jimin (50 points)  +30

Anon | 2014. 09. 05 23:18 | 5 replies | Views 798

As the title says
What should I do to get married to Jimin??

Best answer selected by netizens +22
re: I want to get married to BTS Jimin

Anon | 2014.09.05 23:25

Seriously just stop talking bullshit. You're pissing me off.

Original post here and here
Response +2 

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He and I are going to get married
 ㄴ Seriously just stop saying things like that. You're making me angry.
ㄴ Hi. Please send us an ambulance here.

2. My Jimin's married to me already ㅎㅎㅎ
ㄴ No, send us 2 ambulances, please.

3. If I knew the answer I wouldn't be here. I would have married him already if I knew the answer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3.  He's lying next to me.
ㄴ No. I think we need 3 ambulances here.

4. If you born as me in your next life, you could get married to him. He's married to me in this life.
ㄴ I think it will be a nusiance to call 4 ambulances.
 ㄴ Let's just bury her.
  ㄴ Shall we? I think that's a great idea (bright)

5. The reply looks like what Yoongi would write.

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ then I'll get married to Taehyung~
ㄴ Have you ever been slapped before?
 ㄴ Yes. I get my cheeks kissed by Taehyung~♡
  ㄴ Oh my god...
ㄴ Guardhouse
 ㄴ I'll go with Taehyung
  ㄴ Leave Taehyung here and go by yourself
   ㄴ But Taehyung says he wants to come with me
     ㄴ You're a good girl. Let's stop imagining things.
(thinking chair)

7. Wow look at the comments

8. Please send us many ambulances as you can.
ㄴ why don't we just set up a hospital here?

9. Jimin is mine
ㄴ Everybody say NO~

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ savage