Tuesday, 13 September 2016

[Instiz] 160912 Seriously Jungkook didn't just grow up. He evolved







So fantastic... I feel like a mom whose son has grown up before she knew....



Original post here


1. (chu).
ㄴ ...? what just happened
ㄴ (OP) (slaps)
ㄴ Put your head on the floor. Right now.
ㄴ It's Bangdeep. Chu~ to Sihyuk? ㅎ I know. I know how you feel.

(T/N: Bangdeep is deep kiss with BangPD LOL)

2. Daebak
ㄴ I'm wode-ing him
ㄴ(OP) Guardhouse


(T/N  K-fans (not just ARMYs) use the word 워더 (wo de) which we means "mine/belongs to me" in Chinese (我的) lol) 

3. Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is the first photo after their debut? 
ㄴ (OP) Yeah!
ㄴ He's amazing....

4. Ha he's so mine
ㄴ We were both same age when he debuted... If I see someone like Jungkook around me I should kidnap him and raise him up like Jungkook.
ㄴGuardhouse~ and that's a crime

5. Baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Tanso is crying her eyes out ㅠ

(T/N: Tanso is a nickname used by K-ARMYs on Instiz)