Thursday, 15 September 2016

[Instiz] 160914 Publishing companies excited by the sudden increase in sale due to BTS's concept


BOOKDB

Meanwhile, Hermann Hesse's novel <Demian> reached the 20th place. What could be the reason behind the sudden climb? Interpark Book Department Lee Hwajong Literature MD speculated the reason behind the reverse climb by stating, "A line from <Demian> appeared in the short film which hinted the release of idol group BTS's second full album. The sale increased due to BTS's fans' interest."

Bestseller

20. Demian (Hermann Hesse)


Minumsa posted 10 new photos
Sept. 6 2:19PM

"The bird rights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world."

Doesn't that sound very familiar to us?
It's a line from <Demian> by Hermann Hesse.

Recently it's gaining more interest due to the short films revealed by BTS for their second full album. (Short film is a new form of contents that unites theatical and cinematic elements.)

We could find many symbols of <Demian> appearing throughout the videos! A line from <Demian> also makes it's appearance in the video.

We are very eager to hear that the story which we've always learned in the form of book is now interpreted originally by music and video.

We're looking forward to see how the story of Demain will infuse with the second album by BTS.

#Demian #BTS #WINGS






@minumsa_books Sept 6
How well do you know about Hermann Hesse? : Hermann Hesse's <Demian> in BTS's "WINGS"

@minumsa_books Sept 8
Let's look at the important scenes of <Demian> by Hermann Hesse found in BTS "WINGS" Short Film 2, 3! #BTS #WINGS #STIGMA



Minhak Dongnae 
Sept 7 11:00PM

But every man is more than just himself; he also represents the unique, the very special and always significant and remarkable point at which the world's phenomena intersect, only once in this way and never again. That is why every man's story is important, eternal, sacred; that is why every man, as long as he lives and fulfills the will of nature is wondrous, and worthy of every consideration.

_Hermann Hesse, #Demian
Translated by Ahn Inhee, Munhak Dongnae the complete series of world literature
#classic_literature_also_read_by_BTS

Publishing house even interpreted the teaser (very kind of them)




Minumsa and Munhak Dongnae, the two leading representatives of Demian by Hermann Hesse are both working hard to promote ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I think it's true that this is causing a buzz in the publishing world
Libraries in the area have rented out all of their Demain copies...


Original post here
Response +84

1. Minumsa's book is so hard to understand ㅠㅠ

2. Which translation should I buy? ㅜㅜㅜ

3. I couldn't find the book in the library so I just bought my own copy.

4. Fortunately I had this book at home so I barely completed reading  it today... but all that's left in my head is about breaking the shell ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Idol who recommends to read books ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Demian was interesting than I thought so I was surprised

6. omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ will this appoint them as the ambassador to encourage reading? (claps)

7. It's been 2 weeks and I've just finished reading half....

8. I think I saw Namjoon reading this book...
ㄴ He was reading Minumsa's translation in Music Bank RUN!

9. I went to the library to borrow Demian and 6 of them were all out... (sobs)...

10. So true. There's no Demian at our school library... They had 8 copies though...ha...why
ㄴ I'm so amazed to see my friends reading books...


11. Bighit is a very nice company ^^ They even make the fans to read books...

12. My friend who isn't a reader borrowed Demian and was reading it... there concept is amazing

13. Bighit is making me to study...

14. Even my friend is a fan of BTS and few days ago I went to her house and saw her reading Demian ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


15. When I told my Korean teacher that I was going to write a book review on Demian she said "Oh! These days Demian is very popular. I heard that BTS is releasing a new song based on this book~" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ