Saturday, 17 September 2016

[Instiz] 160916 How an idol wears contact lens



Eldest hyung is helping him wear contact lens because he doesn't know how to put them on 
But then that doesn't really work well too so their stylist joins them and this is the result

(I'm not going to lie that the orange hair member sleeping behind them is the scene stealer)



The member who can't put on contact lens




And the member who is helping him




Finally the guy sleeping behind them

Original post here
Response +51

1. I knew this would be about Min Yoongi as soon as I saw the title ㅎㅅㅎ I can help you put them on too....

2.
And here's the experienced professional

3. The guy who can't put on his contact lens seems to be my man ^^
ㄴ what?
ㄴ guillotine
(there's no such thing)

4. oh god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what are they doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's more terrifying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. The guy sleeping behind them is mine~^♡^ 
ㄴ Let me take you to guardhouse~

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm scared he's going to tear his eyes

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this reminds me of the time I helped my friend wear her contact lens

8. How is he 24 years old? He's 24 months old....

9. It's scary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it looks like they're trying to pluck out his eyes... although they're just helping him

10. So cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ