Monday, 19 September 2016

[Instiz] 160917 I'm so sorry for coming so late. ARMYsus-nim

(This is the original cartoon! It's about Dionysus ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ARMYsus = ARMY + Dionysus)



(footsteps)



I'm so sorry for coming so late, ARMYsus-nim.


(looks around)


You've ruined the party so you should be responsible.


Yes, I understood. I will fix my mistake with "FIRE"


strums-


Music Start!


Dinga-dinga-ding-ring-dinga-dinga

Woah! Yeah! Yeaayyyy



Yeah! Wow! Woah! Yay!


Dinga-dinga-dinga-ga-ring-ga


Woah! wow! Woah! (shaking)

Original post here
Response +469 -9

1. Did you make all those edits to show us that you were streaming??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +47 -0

2. Omg this should get on BEST TALK ranking +41 -0

3. Let's just walk on BEST TALK road... +29 -0

4. Kkal kkal kkal kkal kkal kkal kkal kkal kkal this is really driving me crazy. Let us take you to first place +13 -0

5. I'm from another fandom but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I clicked on your post because it was on the top 10 best posts and I was like "wth is ARMYsus?" and this is f***ing hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +10 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment