Sunday, 18 September 2016

[Instiz] 160917 A member from BTS caught romancing on TV


It's BTS Suga... I'm disappointed in you... I mean- you could be happy but clutching your heart is a bit too much, isn't it?
And his girlfriends is a bear but she's more like a fox.


Dancing with his girlfriend... wow his image wasn't like this 


This continued at their fansign event too... I wonder how heartbroken his fans would have been


He really loves her

*^^* 

And their many couple items...









But I think one of these days Toto patch will go after them (Toto (nickname for BangPD) + Dispatch)




She even followed him and appeared in Suga's MV;

And Suga's reason for loving Kumamon drove the fans mad...


Why do you like Kumamon so much?
Because Kumamon looks stupid

Because Kumamon looks stupid...
Yoongi...I'm stupid enough too....

And the other member's revolt has begun


Original post here
Response +19

1. Kumamon unnie why are you doing this ㅠ

2. Ah the photoshopped edits tho ㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously Kumamon x Min Yoongi, Ryan x Kim Namjoon couples ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I'm happy to see him happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Kumamon unnie admitted their relationship in Japan.... it appeared on news too...

6. But in reality Kumamon is a guy...

7. Min Yoongi likes this post
ㄴ I think he'd be happy when we show Yoongi this post.... Yoongi and Kumamon's meeting was legendary...

8. Yoongi is my husband tho...
ㄴ Have you heard of this thing called guillotine?

9. Bear who acts like a fox ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ our Kumamon has a great personalityㅠㅠㅠ

10. Fine... I'm happy if you guys are happy....