Monday, 19 September 2016

[Instiz] 160918 Boy idol is 20 but he still goes to high school




BTS Jungkook was born in 1997 so he's 20 this year but he entered high school a year later than his friends so he's still in Grade 12 ㅋㅋ




So he's still a high school student but we get to see him drink beer on tv...






+He even took selcas with fangirls when he went to Hongdae all by himself earlier this year ㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +41

1. Ahk....ahk....
ㄴ My heart pounds whenever I see him comment formally during fansign events. Also when he writes informally when he signs at school...
ㄴ And I die when he removes his favorite piercings when he goes to school....

2.  Wow...my son...look at his handsome face... oppa...opppaaaaa! 

3. My husband ㅠㅠ
ㄴguillotine pleaseㅠㅠ
ㄴLast words before we transfer you to guardhouse?
ㄴ(first commentor) Nope. I will not go to guardhouse

4. He's still young but he's so handsome... his visual suits his career...

5. I could smell my husband's scent from the title and as expected it was about Jungkook!
ㄴ Jung Kook (age 100, grandfather)
ㄴ Jungkook (age 56, farmer)
ㄴ Jungkook (age 30 months old, baby)

6. Ahhhㅠㅠㅠㅠ my husband 
ㄴ Do you want to get beaten up by Holly? (Suga's puppy)
ㄴ No because I'm Holly.
ㄴ Holly, let's get you to the guardhouse
ㄴ No.
ㄴ Yoongi, I'll take Holly to the guardhouse~~ (carries Holly and takes it to the guardhouse_
ㄴ woof! woof! no!!!! Holly belongs to Yoongi!!!

7. Will I be able to see Jungkook when I camp outside Hongdae???ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Jeon..Jungkoo...(collapses)

9. He's so handsome I can't brea...

10. Wow he's so handsome and he looks great in uniform