Tuesday, 20 September 2016

[Instiz] 160920 An idol member who left his fans with heavy hearts (feat. BTS)






2016 April 24th, 11:10, I mean 11:51 PM log. It's going to be 25th soon. April 25th. Hm... We're in Japan, we came to Japan for our concert schedule. Hm, right now I'm using the room by myself.

I just came back after the performance, (throws away the sunglasses) and I came into the room to record the log (tosses his cap away). Right now, I'm feeling exhausted. Because I just had dinner and my stomach is really full. Ah, I think my stomach's about to burst. Ah, ah~ Hm, this is a log so recently my life has been? hm, it's April 24th right now so very soon, we're about to hold our concert and when May 25th comes around we'll be releasing the new songs we've been working on. So I'm waiting for those dates. We're waiting for May 7th, 8th and our members are doing their best to prepare ourselves for the concert. Recently~ recently~ hm, I think lately our lives had been very busy. Did we have some time? I don't know, we've been travelling overseas, Japan, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, then coming back to Korea to record our music video and practice for our CFs. We've been very busy. All of us. That's how we've been doing. That's how we've been doing and these days I try to focus only on my vocal lessons and I've been practicing but these days I question myself what I should do to improve my singing ability and I think that's my biggest recent concern. Hm, most of all I want to present the people who've been waiting to hear my songs with great music but above all, even I would really like to sing a great song. So lately I think I'm not really paying attention to other things than this (vocal lessons). Even when I have the time and the opportunity to learn other things, I choose not to focus on them because anyway, I'm someone who can't do  two things at once so I've been practicing my singing. 

And I... Lately I've been going through a tough time because... it's not working out. I'm not doing well compared to the amount of time I spend practicing. Hm, but what can I do? I should just continue. But truthfully it's been hard. Hm. yes it was hard. Things didn't really work out well. But I think I was able to continue practicing because my hope to improve was bigger than the hardship. I should continue. To sing better songs, songs that will move the listeners' hearts. I want to sing songs like that. So I've been practicing continuously. Hm, even I don't want to keep you and myself waiting for it but  I have been postponing because things weren't working out well. But I've been doing my best with the mind,"Things will work out when I keep practicing".  I'm tired because things aren't working out- not due to the factors around me but because I can't achieve what I want to achieve. I think that's the tough part but my members are supporting me always including my vocal teacher, company and PD are helping me in many ways and because I'm surrounded by amazing people, and since our fans are supporting me every day, I think these are the reasons that give me the strength to keep going forward. 

I think having supportive people around you helps you to get on your feet and start again and they are the important people in your life. I always believe that a person with supportive people around him is a lucky person and even I, although they're not my friends, I think I can become stronger and start again because I have my members, fans, company staffs, PDs and my family who are always very supportive. I think this is why I keep practicing with the thought "I should do better and practice more because I have people who trust in me".  I'm really looking forward to the day I will sing with confidence so I'm practicing and doing my best until that day. I don't usually say that I feel drained but it's just... I just mentioned it as I was talking about this and that and that's how I've been feeling lately. Which is also why I'm quite worried about our concert. But I think I'm equally looking forward to it. We held a concert in Korea last November so it's been 6 months and we don't always hold many concerts in Korea so I think that is why I'm really, really looking forward to it. I even dyed my hair black from orange and I think it's been a while since I dyed my hair black after Boy in Luv. I'll be showing you guys my new side and I will do my best for the promotion. We will be presenting you with great new songs and I think that is why I should keep anticipating! It's past 12AM.. 25th, yes. Yes... YES!! I don't have more things to say but! I will upload more logs so that's my recent story! How I've been doing, what I've been doing and these are the only thoughts I've been thinking about so I think I don't have more things to talk about. I think it's great to use the room by myself in Japan. 2016 April 25th 12:01AM- am I right? 12:02AM... Byeeee end of Jim log!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin is always doing his best to become a better singer. I think other members of BTS are equally cool!

Original post here
Response +84

1. Thank you Jimin

2. Jimin, I'm always grateful 

3. Jimin is always hardworking... I'm really really thankful to you for always doing your best without changing.. ㅠ You're presenting us with great music even now so we're so grateful... Anyway I will support you forever!

4. I can't imagine how pressured you'd feel to perform on stage as BTS. Thank you for doing your best always and showing us great performance. I support you ㅠㅅㅠ

5. He's an amazing person... I should learn from him

6. Thank you Jimin. I will always support you!

7. I've always realized this but I think Bighit's log contents(?) is a great idea.

8. Park Jimin is the best gift, gift...♡

9. I got to learn about BTS because I fell in love with your voice and I'm now a fan! ㅠㅠ thank you and I support you!

10. Wow... I should live well...


0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment