Wednesday, 21 September 2016

[Instiz] 160920 These guys finished poster shooting for the drama Hwarang: The Beginning (warning: too handsome)



(Do Jihan, ZEA Park Hyungsik, Park Seojoon, BTS V)
They say Shinee Minho and Jo Yoonwoo had to leave early because of their schedule ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my hands are shaking because they're so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +49

1. I see a model! I see a model with beret hat on!!!

2. Taetae baby ㅠㅠ

3. Who is the guy on the right end?
ㄴ (OP) It's BTS V!
ㄴ Wow he's really handsome. I thought he was an actor

4. Taehyung really loves those pants

5. Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ our cool and handsome guy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he looks more like a baby when he's around his hyungs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Wow I see a flower bed

7. I see my husband in the right corner...
ㄴ Taehyun says: Wow I'm offended

8. That's a real flower bed

9. So handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I was like omg that guy on the right corner looks like my boyfriend and I looked closer AND HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND
ㄴ Go take shower with chestnut burrs