Wednesday, 28 September 2016

[Instiz] 160926 Idol with best synchronizing group dance



It's BTS




Even their clap is in sync



The level they jump is in sync too








Look at the members behind



The legendary 333

It's extraordinary (shivers) You can't help saying "woah"... You have to accept. Seriously how many hours did they spend to practice...

They're going to comeback on October 10th
I'm sure they'll succeed with WINGS

Original post here
Response +12

1. Our boys ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. WINGS let's succeed!

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Boy in luv ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I remembered this gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jeon Jungkook is fooling around but their leg move in sync

4. Their jumping level ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. My babies ㅠㅠㅠ but that jumping level is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Jumping level ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought Kim Seokjin was sitting on a chair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I knew it would be about BTS but wow

8.  Our Bangtan is amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Seriously Bangtan's moves are so perfect (shakes)

10. I think they would practice like crazy to be that good...