Thursday, 29 September 2016

[Instiz] 160928 Original artist watching ordinary dance group covering his group's dance in Hongdae..



It's BTS Jungkook

This is a photo of him

And this is Jungkook watching the cover dance performance of Boy in Luv

When you watch closely you'll see fans approaching him but Jungkook tells them "shhh"


Jungkook watching street cover dance




He somewhat looks sad

Original post here
Response +130

1. This is like a scene from a movie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kookie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ look at his physical ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Wow he does look sad

3. I think Jungkook would have felt many different emotions watching the cover dance group and it really brought a sharp pain in my heart...ㅠㅠㅠ

4. He's all by himself but he still looks like a celebrity...

5. I think if I was a singer I would have felt really proud

6. Jungkook... omg...my baby ㅠㅠ

7. I still can't watch those videos properly... they make me cry...

8. I really think Jungkook would have felt many different emotions on that day... even I felt really...weird... I wonder what were his thoughts...

9. Jungkook, BTS is the bestest to us no matter what others say! Thank you our baby ㅠㅠ

10. Jungkook, I support your youth!