Friday, 30 September 2016

[Instiz] 160929 The ideal type breaking idols (feat. EBS)



(T/N: EBS = E(xo)B(ts)S(eventeen), but EBS is originally a children's educational television/radio network) 

1. EXO - Kai




"I don't really like a tanned guys with double eyelids because they look cheesy"
Kim Jongin's double eyelids are freaking sexy omg ㅠㅠ
His skin is insane ㅠㅠ look at that chocolate ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


2. BTS - Suga



"I don't really like guys who are fairer and thinner than me"
Look at Min Yoongi's physical ㅠㅠㅠ His fair skin is killing me ㅠㅠ
Why is Min Yoongi's name even Min Yoongi? ㅠㅠ

3. Seventeen - Woozi



"I don't really like guys who are shorter than me"
wow Lee Jihoon's oppa-ness is just omg ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Why is he so tiny like that? ㅠㅠ Are you a fairy??


And eventually we all fall for them and then we can't escape...

Original post here
Response +46

1. Right...Yoongi...icy handsome... love you... oppa, take me.....

2. Yoongi ㅜㅜ why is your name even Min Yoonig? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ seriously just hearing your name makes my heart flutterㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. (drowns)

4.
Suga.... 
ㄴ I'm really trying my best to save myself.... 8ㅁ8

5.
(MIN YOONGI, I'M GOING TO SUE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

6. I like Yoongi but the person who breaks my ideal type is Namjoon... I love you Joon...

7.
Guys, Yoongi oppa dyed his hair black. I'm done with this world. Bye...

8. Yoongi (sobs)... Even your name is Min Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9.
Min Yoonig ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ why is your name even Min Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you're so fair and thin but why do you have such broad shoulders and big handsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Min Yoongi, you dangerous man ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm going to sue you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm going to report you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yoongi, just stick a straw in my bank account ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ help me  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't even breatheㅠㅠㅠ