Thursday, 15 September 2016

[Instiz] BTS - WINGS (Short Film #7 Awake)





Original post here
Response +76

1. I'm really shocked
Kim Seokjin legend ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ If I have to live...? goosebumps....

2. Seokjin's a good singer too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ our Bangtan is a great singer ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. How can a song be this good? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is amazing seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jin was indeed the most important character. Does this mean that 6 of them are Seokjin's egos? Anyway his visual and his tone are just ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Ah the song, visual are just all legendary... ah I love the song ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ god Seokjin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Seokjin was the only character and that was why it's Boy meets.... I'm stunned by Bighit's planningㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Seokjin... his face and his singing were all hardworking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Heol! As expected Seokjin's teaser is the last oneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've always noticed it but Seokjin's sing is justㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. So did the 6 of them represent Seokjin's youth and ego?
Yoongi as first love (love), Hoseok as mother (parents), Namjoon as inner ego, Jimin as lie (during his childhood), Taehyung as stigma (image) and Jungkook as the start of youth? Is he letting go of all those elements as he turns into an adult?
ㄴ Personally the song that really took my breath away was Jimin's and the saddest was Seokjin's... These songs felt like they represented Bangtan's life(?)....

9. Seokjinㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm crying my eyes out early morningㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Ah seriously he's good at everything. He's so good at singing and acting ㅠㅠㅠ his visual is working hard too and I seriously love the song