Friday, 30 September 2016

[Misc] 160929 BTS Suga's tsundere PT 2











J Hope: 2010 Christmas Eve! I set my foot in our dorm for the first time and I was worried and nervous. As I entered, I was greeted by Suga hyung only in his underwear. I even remember the first thing he told me after approaching me. "Sleep in the room" (laughs). I was sleeping alone in the living room at night and I was happy when Suga hyung came to talk to me.


J Hope: There's one more thing I remember clearly. Year end chicken. All trainees went to their hometown at the end of that year but I was at our dorm all by myself. Then Suga hyung called and told me "Are you okay?". I replied "I'm bored because I'm all by myself" and after few hours Suga hyung returned to our dorm with fried chicken in one hand! I was really touched and I couldn't help myself falling for him. I think I would have fallen in love with him if I was a girl!


Jin: Suga pretends like he doesn't care about the members but he's the type of person who watch others closely from the back. For instance, during our trainee days V got told off by the office staff and Suga told him "You've created this problem so you need to clear this problem perfectly" and he listened to V's opinion and Suga even went with him to apologize to the staff. I think words like "loyal" and "sympathy" describe him the best.


Q. Suga couldn't join the group during (2013) Gayo Daejun because he was ill. Was it hard?

Suga: That was the first time I was watching BTS's performance on TV while lying in the patient's room. I saw Jimin somersault when their stage began but he fell down when he landed and I freaked out and changed the channel in a second... I called Jimin as soon as the stage ended.

Jimin: I was quite touched when hyung called me after the stage. I didn't even feel the pain after falling down on stage and I remember dancing until the end.


Original tweet here
Take out with full credits!