Saturday, 10 September 2016

[Naver] Korean idol group's albim cover appears at "Iphone 7" introduction speech





"BTS's "HYYH" album was the only album by Korean artist"

Original article here
Response +111

1. I'm so proud to be an ARMY, BTS! BTS was the "only" Korean artist. Our BTS really do love their country +121 -2

2. BTS extending their influence around the world... damn... I'm so proud of you guys! +111 -2

3. Seriously our Bangtans, I feel great and I'm so proud of you ㅜㅜㅜ Popular in Korea and internationally popular too ♥ as expected ㅜㅜㅜ Let's succeed when you comeback with your second full album♥ +107 -2

4. I'm proud of BTS. My singer, you are so cool +101 -2

5. Wow~~~ BTS pride♡♡♡♡♡ +97 -2

6. They achieved great results with that album this year on iTunes charts. I think that was why they were included. I'm so proud of them +41 -2

7. Bangtan hyungs are the bosses (thumbs up) Hyungs' album jacket is right there during Tim Cook's presentation +39 -2

8. BTS is indeed the global super star +36 -2

9. BTS is so cool~~!! +34 -2 

10. This feels great. I never expected to see their hot air balloon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +34 -2