Thursday, 1 September 2016

[PANN] 160715 BTS's amazing choreography


This is their almost ending part from Fire music video but that move where they move back with those hand moves is freaking awesome...


This is their perfectly in sync group choreography




Sorry... I found these gifs online...
I... I'm not a pervert...
I hope you guys only listen to good things and walk on beautiful flower road..  bong bong

Original post here
Response +685 -179

1. Our boys really work hard.. ㅠㅠ thank you for supporting +131 -9

2. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ posts like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ they're really touching +125 -8

3. BTS's dance is really f***ing hard... I tried learning their choreography and it drove me crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard that BTS Jin is a bad dancer but I really don't think so ㅋㅋㅋ Just following their dance itself proves you're a good dancer and that you f***ing work hard.. Plus singing and dancing while doing their choreography is just ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're just f***ing amazing +64 -2

4. Dope??? +54 -3

5. Gayo Daejun is awesome too +52 -2

6. Right ㅠㅠㅠ I personally really like this part from Save me ㅠㅠ Ah... Hoseok ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +49 -2

7. Danger too... +47 -3

8. My favorite dance +41 -1

9. I hope our boys don't hurt their joints +40 -2


10. Thanks for the nice words♡ +37 -1

11. Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm touched +37 -1

12. I'm 89er and recently I joined the fandom...ㅋ Thanks guys for helping this unnie (I hope I'm not an aunt...) find gifs because my only source is nate pann so keep posting ♡ I didn't really like g.o.d or Shinhwa like this even during my middle school days... this is my first time being a hardcore fangirl ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm being silly at my age +25 -0