Saturday, 3 September 2016

[PANN] 160727 BTS V's recent visual

Fans went crazy during their Beijing concert and now I know why...

Those round glasses ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so cute 


Who made him wear glasses...? well done ㅠㅠ


I wasn't really into V before but after seeing him with glasses on I've fallen deep
He's f***ing handsome...


Ah I really like V


His visual exploded on this day too


I'm having a heart attack because of his smile...!


I really love eye contact


Original post here
Response +417 -57

1. I think he's the most handsome guy among boy idols +185 -73
2. I'm surprised every day as a fangirl... He's f***ing handsome every day and every concert day is his legendary day ㅠㅜㅜ oppaㅠㅜㅜㅜㅡ ♡♡♡♡ he's sexy and then cute in 3 seconds ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ so much heart pain +116 -5

3. Their Tawian concert was amazing too. Beijing concert too... I mean seriously he's living his legendary day every day all by himself... +101 -5

4. As expected it's our Visual, Geochang Prince, MC Plum, CGV! Looking good today too!! BTS and ARMYs please stay healthy every day!! +45 -0

5. The gap created by glasses... +41 -0

6. Daeeebak plus his personality is so silly too. Seriously how do you expect fans to survive ㅠㅠ +35 -1

7. Natural nose +33 -0

8. Seriously I'm surprised... (shakes) +31 -1

9. He's like some prince +27 -0

10. I was stunned by this photo and I couldn't help saving it in silence... Seriously V is damn handsome +26 -0