Thursday, 1 September 2016

[PANN] 160829 The two of them are sighing at Jimin's archery scores ㅋㅋ



Original post here
Response +108 -0

1. Ah Jimin-ie hyung... what's the point of practicing? +17 -0

2. Heol I thought it wasn't Yoongi ㅜㅜ I love no fringe Yoongi ♡♡♡ +11 -0 

3. Cackling Yoongi's disinterested attitude at his own team's failure, Jeon Jungkook's burning desire for winning. I feel bad for Jimin... They're all so cute ㅠㅠ +7 -0

4. Min Yoongiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his expression is like ok! let's see your worse score +4 -0

5. Last time Suga broke the set and this time I have a feeling Jimin might ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can feel Jungkook's desire for winning and his disappointment by his team's failure by the photo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think Suga has given up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +1 -0

6. I can tell how annoyed Jungkook is feeling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ +1 -0