Friday, 2 September 2016

[PANN] 160901 Taetae and Bogum's Lotte World trip



Witness account ㅋㅋ It looks like they both used subway ㅋ They went there last year but the photo came up todayㅋ

On my way to Lotte World last year... Park Bogum V are so nice!!
#subway #parkbogum #bts #v #kimtaehyun #fanpic 

Original post here
Response +108 -2

I can't believe they were right in front of my eyes... I got to shake hands ><

1. Here's another one too ㅋㅋㅋ Taetae's head looks so freaking cute +32 -0

2. She posted this too!! +11 -0

3. It looks like the word "nice" is inseparable from the two ㅎㅎ +11 -0

4. I think people would have freaked out when they walked passed those two extremely handsome guys ;ㅂ;  +5 -0

5. Wow... can I please see them once in real life too... +3 -0

6. Ah I'm so jealous... Taehyung ㅠㅠ +3 -0

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthis is crazy... +3 -0