Sunday, 4 September 2016

[PANN] 160902 Pride Union's bus advertisement!!



Why am I not in Seoul..? Why do I live away from Seoul? I want to see buses like that too

#MinYoongiGenius
#BTS #Suga #MinYoongi #HeIsDefinitelyAGenius

cr. Twitter!

Original post here
Response +59 -2

1. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think when Min Yoongi sees this bus he's going to pretend like he's calm but he'd be smiling broadly behind his mask ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Blooming gummy smile ^-^ Or he might die from happiness as soon as he sees it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the bus is so cute +7 -0

2. Eu it's going to be in Daegu too... I live close to Daegu but should I take a train... ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

3. Ah I'm going to Seoul today I hope I see it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't live in Seoul so ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please let me see the bus for once ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!! 

4. S***. This bus always passes my school 

5. I'm a proud PRIDE fan ㅎㅎ 

6. Heol 148 is the bus I take to school 

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh dear I've in Daegu. Should I just go camp outside the bus station? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ