Sunday, 4 September 2016

[PANN] 160903 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow am I the only one who saw this photo for the first time?




I've seen few photos of him during middle school but I think I've not seen many of his high school photos...
Am I the only late person? This was when Yoongi was 19 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he looks cute ㅋㅋㅋ he used to be chubby
He said he used to have a bigger body before ㅋㅋ he looks dependable and nice. So these photos were taken 5 years ago but I think he looked older then...

Original post here
Response +58 -0

1. The first photo looks like he's one of the assistant teachers who just got appointed as a novice classroom teacher after a year training +26 -0

2. He somewhat looks like now but still looks different too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +6 -0

3. I can't believe Min Yoongi's arms used to be that thick before... my heart is fluttering +3 -0

4. eukㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought those photos were popular but I guess I was wrong. Min Yoongi's cheeks were chubby back then and he had bigger frame before he got injured +3 -0

5. Heol I'm seeing this for the first time too +3 -0