Monday, 5 September 2016

[PANN] 160904 Heol...during yesterday's stage!!! ++Yoongireureu


(T/N: "bang-geu-reu-reu"(뱅그르르) means "to revolve"so 뱅그르르 + Yoongi = Yoongreureu)



So cute ㅋㅋㅋ they crashed on each other last time too ㅋㅋ

++ I saw "Yoongireureu" from the comments and it's so cute ㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +51 -0

1. This time their mixed up their moves more ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoongreureu~ Now Namjoon doesn't even try to avoid him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +5 -0

2. Ah ah this gif is addictive... I'm looking at it for a long time now...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +3 -0

3.  Ah this is really cute... it's cuteness overload... they're equally so cute... so cute... really cute... +2 -0

4. Kim Namjoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAre you a bulldozer? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +1 -0

5. Kim Namjoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ look at him pushing Yoongi to get to his place ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah both of them are cute ㅠㅠ + 1 -0

6. I compared the gif to their choreography video and Namjoon came to the center correctly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoongi should have moved to the side more and go back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the two cuties +1 -0

7. I knew he had good proportions but this is the first time I'm realizing this... the proportion is... especially Namjoon's... my proportion is pitiful... +1 -0