Wednesday, 7 September 2016

[PANN] 160906 BTS sells out all tickets for Gobal fanmeet at Gocheok Dome on both days

This is a fan meeting not a concert... This is a fact... Their fandom was able to grow this big because of BTS's hard work.


Seats available: 0 seat


Seats available: 0 seat

Original post here
Response +444 -86

1. I'm always worried and nervous to see any hateful comments whenever I see posts like this +192 -2

2. Honestly the event is just few days before university entrance exam and the venue is Gocheok Dome which means fans at 3rd and 4th floor have horrible view so I thought it might be hard for them to sell out all tickets... And I was so worried to see posts on PANN since BTS is hated every single day so I thought I'd see negative posts like "They're overrated" when they don't sell out all seats ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah I'm so proud of them for selling out all seats for both dates ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ BTS let's hit the jackpot with your second album! And let's have fun with the boys at the fanmeet, Eppis :) ! +169 -4

3. Let's hit the jackpot with second full album ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ♥ +154 -3

4. Isn't BTS the first artist to sell out both days? +61 -3

5. I'm from another fandom but why am I so proud of them ㅋㅋㅋ Congrats BTS! +57 -0

6. That's just how PANN works ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You will read BS like "So in how many minutes did they sell out?" on positive posts and then more negative comments like "I tried selling my ticket in original price but no one wants to buy it." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People don't just have to buy your ticket even if you sell without increasing the price. For instance if the seat is bad they wouldn't want to buy. It never occurred to you that some of us are waiting for better seats to be available? And seriously we had so many liars who said they got the tickets and disappear when we transfer the money so think before you let BS out of your mouth ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If selling out all seats at Gocheok is so easy as you'll say please try making your idols sell out all seats for both days at Gocheok. I think that will solve the problem. Why do you guys have to be so cruel to BTS only? Seriously you guys are so hateful. I think one of these days you guys will jump to attack them for just breathing +53 -2

7. Ah I seriously feel so bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was like "Holy shit" before clicking on the post and my heart tore when I read the first top comment. It's right for you guys to be happy. Why are you scared to read hateful comments? Seriously I feel f***ing bad. I can't believe how much hate they had to go through to worry before being happy about something they should be celebrating. F***, these days I can't stand PANN because most of the posts I see slander idols. Anyways, congrats! Please don't be scared because your idols have achieved something amazing +52 -0

8. I'm from another fandom but honestly we need to clap for them for achieving such big achievement as an artist from a small company +51 -0

9. I can see this group growing up steadily ㅎㅎ +47 -0

10. I'm Grade 12 and I have acrophobia so I'm truly scared to stay on 4th floor... but I will try my best to get accepted by university through nonscheduled admission and attend the event to see my babies so haters wouldn't be able to say Gocheok Dome was empty. Even if I can't get a good view of our boys they will be able to see the our galaxy like light sticks... I will go to make sure they feel like they're surrounded by lights +47 -0