Wednesday, 7 September 2016

[PANN] 160906 Today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I went to borrow Demian


I went to the school library ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I asked the librarian "Do you have Demian??
They replied "Someone borrowed it this morning but why are so many students asking for it all of a sudden... Is there any problem?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋ I think Demian's selling out in book stores and libraries

Original post here
Response +70 -1

1. I took my librarian friend with me today to borrow Demian and the other librarians asked me "You're looking for the book because of BTS, right?". They said even their friends dropped by to borrow Demian ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah for real I feel like our school is unifying thanks to BTS +11 -0

2. I have mine ㅎㅎㅎ +10 -0

3. One ARMY went to a cafe to read her Demian copy and she saw 6 other people reading Demian ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ARMYs are wonderful +3 -0

4. I managed to find the last copy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I ran to get this after school +2 -0 

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Eppi, Eppi! Even I thought I would never set my foot in my school library but as soon I arrived at school I ran to my friend in Book Club and asked her "WHERE IS DEMIAN!!!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I went to borrow the book the librarian teacher told me that many students are borrowing this book all of a sudden ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +1 -0

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even I asked my friend who sits next to me "Hey, is Demian a book? or a movie?" and all of a sudden my classmates started asking "Why is everyone reading Demian? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I pretend to be a muggle at school so I just kept my mouth shut +1 -0

7. There was one left but my friend took it... ^^ +1 -0

8. Even at my school's library ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +1 -0