Saturday, 10 September 2016

[PANN] 160908 Fantaken photos of Taehyung at Gocheok


How can he look so sexy when he's sweating...

Look at that sharp jawline~

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's f***ing gorgeous I f***ing love the expression

His visual exploded at Gocheok~ it did indeed

I seriously love V's expressions

He looks so mischievous when he smiles 

You can't even find 1 flaw how much you zoom in 

Original post here
Response +152 -14

1. Taehyung took his in-ear piece out to hear the fans' cheering on the same day ㅠㅠ Our group singing is so sick~ +54 -0

V: My grandmother likes me looking chubby!
V: So I'm (still) eating.
2. He's so lovable ㅠ Please look at Taehyung favorablyㅠㅁㅠ♡ +46 -0

3. This video is just unbelievable.... https://youtu.be/3i34dFsjRY4 +44 -0

4. (wails) ㅠㅠ Taehyung... +20 -0

5. The legendary gif known by many ㅠ +19 -0

6. When we compare Taehyung to his debut days I think he is really turning into a man!!! At first he was like the thin and pretty idol but after turning few years older we can see his manly side!! F***ing handsome +18 -0

7. This really kills me... +17 -0

V: You always ignore what I say so I didn't know. 
cap: Spy instruction 3 - Ignore what V says
8. Taehyung looked exhausted since their concert in Japan... I'm glad that he finished filming his drama but now they're returning with full album so I think he's overworking again... I want to see the bright and cheerful Taehyung soon ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ ♡ +14 -0

9. Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ really ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +12 -0

10. Look at that side profile~ +9 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment